Warranty Terms & Conditions
yourshoppy.com (Gadgets world) only deals with genuine first-party products. All the products purchased from us either comes directly from the respective brand or from a brand verified vendor
1. The warranty is covered by the product manufacturer (Service Center) and incase of any dispute, yourshoppy.com will cover you with showroom warranty. Software, batteries, and consumables are not covered under warranty. Please retain the invoice to claim the warranty.
2. No replacement to any warranty claims except for products not working/turning ON out of the box and returned within six days of the invoice date.
3. Warranty Type: Brand New = 1 Year Warranty (starting from invoice date)
4. Warranty voids if the seal is broken or the device is opened. After the warranty claim, it may take 20-30 days to return back.
5. If the device is not repairable, a refund will be provided by deduction of 4% per month (starting by invoice date).
6. No replacement for any warranty claims, except for death on arrival or not turning ON and has to be returned back to the office within six days of the invoice date.
7. Warranty will be totally void if the product is physically damaged or if there is any dent.
All our products come with a standard one-year warranty from ASUS, unless otherwise specified on the product page
If your item has developed any faults that is not caused by physical damage, liquid damage, neglect, misuse, normal wear & tear and it is still within the warranty period covered by ASUS, please simply contact ASUS Warranty support at 18002090365
Should you require assistance, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 9739221133 (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm, excluding bank holidays) and we can guide you through the process.
Dead On Arrival products (DOA – Up to 7 Days)
If you feel your item is faulty on arrival, we would advise contacting us for technical support to trouble shoot and fix any technical issues before organising a return.
Goods returned with no fault found are subject to a restocking/ handling charge, thus by contacting manufacturer support, we can avoid it by confirming the fault and obtaining the return to vendor authorisation or DOA code.
|Motherboards||3 years Standard warranty||Carry-in|
|TUF-ROG Gaming Series -3 years Limited Local Warranty||Carry-in|
|TUF Series -5 years Limited Local Warranty||Carry-in|
|Tinker Board Series -1 year Limited Local Warranty.||Carry-in|
|1 year Other bundled Asus Accessories & Products
(FrontLinker, Telesky, Special Project CPU, Thunderbolt)
|VGA Cards||3 years Limited Local Warranty||Carry-in|
|Mining Cards 3Months Limited Local Warranty.||Carry-in|
|Optical Drives||1 Year Limited Local Warranty||Carry-in|
|Notebooks||Notebook Unit warranty||1/2 Years Limited International Warranty||Carry-in/ Onsite*|
|Battery||1 Year Limited International Warranty||Carry-in/ Onsite*|
|Eee Box||Hardware(System)||1/2 Years Limited Local Warranty||Carry-in/ Onsite*|
|Keyboard and Mouse||1 Year Limited Local Warranty||Carry-in|
|Eee Top||All in One System||1/2 Years Limited Local Warranty||Carry-in/ Onsite*|
|Keyboard, Mouse and Accessories||1 Year Limited Local Warranty||Carry-in|
|LCD Monitor||System||3 years Limited Local Warranty||Carry-in/ Onsite*|
|(Click to Know More)||Panel||2 years Limited Local Warranty (Purchased before October, 2008)||Carry-in/ Onsite*|
|Zero Bright Dot(ZBD)||3 Months Limited Local Warranty for ZBD Models*||Carry-in/ Onsite*|
|Handset ( Mobile Phone)||Handset||1 year Limited Local Warranty||Carry-in|
|Battery||6 months Limited Local Warranty||Carry-in|
|Accessories||6 months Limited Local Warranty||Carry-in|
|Wireless Products||Unit||2/3 years Local Warranty||Carry-in|
|Adaptor||1 Year Local Warranty||Carry In|
|Multimedia Products||O ! Play||1 year Local Warranty||Carry In|
|Sound cards||1 year Local Warranty||Carry In|
|Keyboard/Mouse||1 year Local Warranty||Carry In|
|Car camera||1 year Local Warranty||Carry In|
|Speakers||1 year Local Warranty||Carry In|
|Desktop Systems||Unit||2 Years Limited Local Warranty||Carry In/|
|Mini PC||Chrome Box||2/3 years Limited Local Warranty||Carry-in/ Onsite*|
|Vivo PC||2/3 years Limited Local Warranty||Carry-in/ Onsite*|
|Vivo Stick||1 year Limited Local Warranty||Carry-in|
|Tablet||Unit||1 year Local Warranty||Carry-in|
|Accessories||6 months Local Warranty||Carry In|
|Projectors||Unit||2 Year Limited Local Warranty||Carry-in/ Onsite*|
|Battery||1 Year Limited Local Warranty||Carry-in/ Onsite*|
(Zen watch/Vivo watch)
|Unit||1 year Local Warranty||Carry-in|
|Wrist band (strap)||DOA Period only||Carry In|
|Server||Barebone/Full system(SV)||1/2/3 Year Limited Local Warranty||Carry-in/ Onsite*|
|Server MB(SB)||3 Years Limited Local Warranty||PUR|
|Workstation MB(SW)||3 Years Limited Local Warranty||PUR|
For more information, please check branches and facilities in https://www.asus.com/in/
- DOA supported by Distributor. If product fails within 7days from purchase date with proof of original receipt or invoice.
ASUS will provide immediate repair/replacement to customer on end-users based on product’s warranty policy after product is verified by contacting ASUS authorized service provider. Note: Product must be in full packaging & without physical damage to the product. If product in NDF (No Defect found), ASUS reserve the right to return the original unit to End-user.
- For RMA cases, if product more than 7days old, need to contact ASUS authorized service provider.
Carry-in warranty: End users are requested to carry in individually to service centre for the local warranty.
Warranty cover under start of manufacturing date. ASUS India reserves the right for any normal and abnormal warranty claims.
Onsite/Pickup service: This facility is available for respective product or models covered by ASUS at the time of the purchase.
- Onsite service will be limited to the customer location within 40 kms radius or within municipal limits whichever is nearer from ASUS service provider.
- Customers to carry the products, if location is beyond 40 kms radius or outside the municipal limits.
- For more than 40 kms, ASUS call center or service provides telephonic tech support during working hours on the basis of the nature of the problem..
If the product is beyond repairable, ASUS will provide an equivalent product or an upgraded product. In case there is no availability of the product then ASUS will issue Credit Note as per the credit rule which depends upon year of use or current market price whichever is applicable.
Extended warranty applicable if customer activates the warranty within the mentioned time (i.e. 90days for NB and 7days for EeePC) after purchasing the product and has the relevant warranty details
- This warranty is can be availed by the first buyer only and is not transferable from one user to another.
- The warranty excludes demonstration/installation of the product purchased.
- If the customer purchases the product from outside India that has a local warranty, the product is repairable at additional charges.
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any parts of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, time is taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- ASUS India will not be responsible for the loss of any data on the PC or handset under any circumstances. Customers are encouraged to back up all data stored from your side before giving to the service center.
- ASUS’ liability shall be subject to the rates and terms of the ASP performing such services. All third party peripherals whether purchased as a part of the system or bundled with it, normally come with the prevailing suppliers warranty and ASUS does not warranty error free or uninterrupted operation of the equipment.
- If the product is found physical defective or a burnt case, it will be treated as CID (Customer Induced Damage) the product will treat as out of warranty and can be repaired only on achargeable basis directly through the service centre.
- ZBD (Zero Bright Dot ) warranty definition.
- DOT Policy : Bright Dot > 3 Dots
- Dark Dot > 5 Dots
- DOT Definition: Bright Dots: Dots appear bright and unchanged in size in, which module is displaying under BLACK pattern
- Dark Dots: Dots appear dark and unchanged in size in, which module is displaying under pure red, green, or blue pattern.
- The warranty is issued at Mumbai and court at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this warranty.
- Under no circumstances the company is liable for loss directly or indirectly for third party claims against customer for losses or damages, records, information or data or economic consequential damages including lost profits.
- Other service provider’s problem not covers under any of the product repair or replacement.
Warranty doesn’t apply to the product if:-
- Original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the product or cabinet modification.
- Cracked glass panel on any of the product like NB, LCD, and PDA. LCD screen or damage caused by too much pressure exerted on the LCD.
- Cracks or damage on plastic parts.
- Defects or damage due to non-recommended softwares added by customer or virus attack.
- The products not used as per instructions in the user’s manual.
- Any defects caused due to abnormal voltage, lightning. Natural calamities while in transit to service centre or purchaser’s residence.
- Premises where the product is kept in conditions that do not conform to recommended operating conditions of the machine.
- Parts requiring replacement due to normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust, stain etc.
- The product being serviced or repaired by anyone or un-trained engineer other than Authorized service Provider and modification from original ASUS manufacturing standard.
- Exposing the products to water on any circumstances by the user.
- Natural disaster/wrong connection of accessories.
*ASUS India reserves the rights for any normal and abnormal warranty claims. Ver 1.01